Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fantasy Girl

Steve Graham
Words and Music

I was down at the Tavern
On Twelfth and Lamar
Minding my business
Drinking beer at the bar
She turned on her barstool
And we started to talk
I could tell what she was thinking
And she knew what I thought

Fantasy girl you’re what I need
I can read your mind it’s hard to believe
Your motives ain’t honest your thoughts ain’t pure
It’s a mind trip Baby let’s take the tour

No love no romance or holding hands
Just hanky panky in the back of the van
A little perversion is what you need
Fantasy girl you’re just like me

Fantasy girl I'm what you need
You can read my mind it’s hard to believe
My motives ain’t honest my thoughts ain’t pure
It’s a mind trip Baby let’s take the tour

In the street up and down the hall
At the park and in the mall
A little perversion is what you need
Fantasy girl you’re just like me

Well that’s the way it happened
As best as I recall
It was a long hot summer
Or it didn’t happen at all

1 comment: